Interested in a career?
Connexus Industries is looking for self-starting individuals who can perform in a dynamic team environment.
Connexus manufactures and distributes products to industrial and municipal customers worldwide.
Langley, British Columbia office.
Connexus Industries Inc. is an innovative solutions provider with over a hundred years of industry experience rolled into one company. A consolidation of four companies brings expertise in the chain and industrial manufacturing sectors. In addition to manufacturing leading edge chain products, Connexus offers a variety of industrial products including lasers, metal detectors and the enviro division is a system integrator for the water and wastewater industries.
We are looking for a motivated, well-spoken, bi-lingual (English and French or Spanish) Customer Service Representative to join our Langley, BC team. This position will be working in tandem with the sales team. Responsibilities include communicating with customers, understanding their needs, providing customer quotes, order entry, follow up and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful in this role you should be a strong team player, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to build rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Communicating with customers on the phone, via email and zoom.
- Taking inbound calls for quotes, orders, inquiries and making outbound sales calls to customers.
- Ability to deal with and resolve customer complaints, objections and close the sale.
- Understand customer’s needs and identify sales opportunities while understanding the competitive environment.
- Explaining and demonstrating product features and benefits.
- Upselling products and services
- Training will be provided on the company’s software programs.
- Manage several accounts with different preferences and requests.
- Learn the company’s products and services down to the smallest detail.
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize, as the role involves a wide variety of tasks, from handling logistics to answering inquiries.
- Exceptional ability to develop strong relationships with both your internal team members and the customer.
- 2 years of previous sales experience or 2 years of experience in an inbound or outbound call center.
- Being fully bi-lingual in English and French or Spanish would be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Relevant industry experience and/or a drafting background is a definite asset.
Langley, British Columbia office.
Connexus Industries – Viking Chains Enviro division specializes in the water and wastewater industry providing full scope system integration and components for rectangular clarifiers, DAF, and screen applications. With over 25 years’ experience in system integration the “Viking Systems” are proudly processing “the goods” in clarifiers around the globe. Connexus Industries Enviro Division is vertically integrated with the Connexus Industries Industrial Division providing its core products to industry.
Scope of work:
Technical project support including:
- Estimating for parts, systems, or custom products
- Preparation of proposals, specifications, quotations
- Growing and developing the role of technical sales
- Responding to technical questions requiring thorough knowledge of product design, materials, system operation
Detailed design and drawings in Solid works and CAD of conveyor & material handling systems, including:
- Bill of Materials, General Assembly, and Manufacturing drawings
- Mechanical Design including: shafting, motors, gearboxes, bearings, conveyor components, material specification and selection
- Operation & maintenance manuals
- Sign off on drawings
Field Service & Support:
- Installation guidelines and procedures
- Commissioning of installed equipment
- Troubleshooting, training, and maintenance support
- Work with contractors on project sites for commissioning & troubleshooting purposes
Shop support and miscellaneous:
- Inspection of received/in-house manufactured components
- Jig/tooling/process design occasionally
- Engineering background in Mechanical discipline
- Eng. Certification an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, comfortable interacting with customers, vendors, contractors etc.
- Experience using Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Strong mechanical aptitude and practical field experience
- Ability to travel frequently mostly throughout North America
Interested in applying to Connexus?
Please fill out our Careers form. If you are applying for a position we have posted, please be sure to specify the Job Title in the appropriate area in the form.