Customer Service Representative
Langley, British Columbia office.
Connexus Industries Inc. is an innovative solutions provider with over a hundred years of industry experience rolled into one company. A consolidation of four companies brings expertise in the chain and industrial manufacturing sectors. In addition to manufacturing leading edge chain products, Connexus offers a variety of industrial products including lasers, metal detectors and the enviro division is a system integrator for the water and wastewater industries.
We are looking for a motivated, well-spoken, bi-lingual (French & English) Customer Service Representative to join our Langley, BC team. This position will be working in tandem with the sales team. Responsibilities include communicating with customers, understanding their needs, providing customer quotes, order entry, follow up and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful in this role you should be a strong team player, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to build rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Communicating with customers on the phone, via email and zoom.
- Taking inbound calls for quotes, orders, inquiries and making outbound sales calls to customers.
- Ability to deal with and resolve customer complaints, objections and close the sale.
- Understand customer’s needs and identify sales opportunities while understanding the competitive environment.
- Explaining and demonstrating product features and benefits.
- Upselling products and services
- Training will be provided on the company’s software programs.
- Manage several accounts with different preferences and requests.
- Learn the company’s products and services down to the smallest detail.
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize, as the role involves a wide variety of tasks, from handling logistics to answering inquiries.
- Exceptional ability to develop strong relationships with both your internal team members and the customer.
- Must be fully bi-lingual in French and English, No exceptions.
- 2 years of previous sales experience or 2 years of experience in an inbound or outbound call center.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Relevant industry experience and/or a drafting background is a definite asset.