Field Service Engineer Connexus Industries Inc.
Viking Chains Enviro Division Langley, BC, Canada
Connexus Industries – Viking Chains Enviro division specializes in the water and wastewater industry, providing full scope system integration and components for rectangular clarifiers, DAF, and screen applications. With over 25 years of experience in system integration the “Viking Systems” are proudly processing “the goods” in clarifiers around the globe. Viking Chains Enviro Division is vertically integrated with the Connexus Industries Industrial Division providing its core products to industry.
Scope of work:
Technical project support including:
- Estimating for parts, systems, or custom products
- Preparation of proposals, specifications, and quotations
- Supporting sales representatives
- Responding to technical questions requiring thorough knowledge of product design, materials, and system operation.
Detailed design of conveyor and material handling systems, including:
- Bill of materials, general assembly, and manufacturing drawings
- Mechanical design including: shafting, motors, gearboxes, bearings, conveyor components, material specification and selection
- Operation & maintenance manuals.
Field service & support:
- Installation guidelines and procedures
- Commissioning of installed equipment
- Troubleshooting, training, and maintenance support
- Work with contractors on project sites for commissioning and troubleshooting purposes.
Shop support and miscellaneous:
- Inspection of received and in-house manufactured components
- Occasional jig, tooling, and process design.
- 3+ years of experience
- Engineering background in a Mechanical discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, comfortable interacting with customers, vendors, contractors etc.
- Experience using Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Strong mechanical aptitude and practical field experience
- Ability to travel frequently mostly throughout North America.
This role is based in our Langley, British Columbia office.